David Burkum - REALTOR®
Honesty, Creativity, Tenacity, and Care
I combine my enthusiasm for real estate with a desire to serve the best interests of my clients. Having spent decades in people-oriented careers including advertising, teaching, the arts, church, and non-profit leadership, I'm eager to help my clients accomplish their goals for buying and/or selling a home.
My interest in real estate developed gradually as my wife and I purchased, improved, and sold several of our own homes over the years. Eventually, it seemed like the right time to turn what had been an avocation into a professional endeavor. Honesty, tenacity, and creativity are all important values I bring to my work. Caring about you, being honest, and helping you navigate the market are all ways I aim to give you the smoothest and most satisfying experience possible.
As a licensed REALTOR®, I aspire to...
• Treat all clients and parties with honesty and integrity in all things
• Serve the best interests of my clients
• Bring creative approaches and strategies to accomplish my clients' goals
• Go the extra mile to help clients get the best results possible
• Treat others as I would want to be treated
• Pursue professional continuing education to increase my knowledge and effectiveness
• Follow the Nat'l Association of Realtors (NAR) Code of Ethics
• Contribute a portion of all my commissions to charitable housing non-profits
CHARITABLE HOUSING ORGANIZATIONS I SUPPORT
DAVID BURKUM | REALTOR®
MN License #: 40727164
4023 East Lake Street | Minneapolis, MN 55406