David Burkum - REALTOR®
Honesty, Creativity, Tenacity, and Care
I combine my enthusiasm for real estate with a desire to serve the best interests of my clients. Having spent decades in people-oriented careers including advertising, teaching, the arts, church, and non-profit leadership, I'm eager to help my clients accomplish their goals for buying and selling.
I count it a privilege and adventure to come alongside my clients to assist, encourage, and guide them to successful outcomes. Honesty, tenacity, and creativity are all important values I bring to my work. I'll do all I can to give you the smoothest and most satisfying experience possible.
COMMENTS FROM MY CLIENTS
As a licensed REALTOR®, I aspire to...
• Treat all clients and parties with honesty and integrity in all things
• Serve the best interests of my clients
• Bring creative approaches and strategies to accomplish my clients' goals
• Go the extra mile to help clients get the best results possible
• Treat others as I would want to be treated
• Pursue professional continuing education to increase my knowledge and effectiveness
• Follow the Nat'l Association of Realtors (NAR) Code of Ethics
• Contribute a portion of all my commissions to charitable non-profits that help people in need of housing
CHARITABLE HOUSING ORGANIZATIONS I SUPPORT
DAVID BURKUM | REALTOR®
MN License #: 40727164
4023 East Lake Street | Minneapolis, MN 55406